my site refuse to backup

am having trouble creating snapshot on my blog,
it gives an "error 404" and the backup is incomplete
also i'll appreciate if you can help with the snapshot as i have extended the support access

• James Morris

Hello bisilovemoney,

I hope you are well today.

Taking a quick look at your settings, I'm seeing that you have numerous backups defined that have the same or similar settings. This is not advisable as it can cause a tremendous amount of load on your server. In particular, I see you have Snapshots setup for every 5 minutes and every 15 minutes. This will far exceed the resource usage of most shared hosting packages.

May I recommend you remove all duplicate Snapshots and only define 2. One for your Dropbox (off site backup) and one for your local backup, if needed. I would recommend not setting them for more than once per day, as that is usually all that is needed.

Once you have done the above, if the backups are still not running properly, please try adding the following to your wp-config.php file just before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

// Reduce Snapshot Table Query Chunks
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);

// Reduce Snapshot File Chunks
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);

// Increase WP Memory Limit
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Once you have added these values, please try re-running your backups and see if they are successful. If they are not, please let us know so we can dig into this issue further.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.