My support request seems to be abandoned

I had a support ticket started but it seems to have been abandoned over 24 hours ago. I'm still having issues as stated in https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-have-a-problem-keeping-the-right-urls-when-migrating#post-1036218. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Larry

• Milan

Hello @lbartley,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Dear member your support ticket is not abandoned. Actually you have posted many replies on that thread which has pushed your thread down in my colleague Nastia's backfeed. I've contacted Nastia and linked her attention to your previous thread. Right now she is not online but she will get back to you as soon as possible. please followup there. I am closing this thread as it will create delay and confusion to other staff member. Just hold on for some time and we will respond you soon. :slight_smile:

Please do not create new thread for same issue and do not post back again and again on same thread as it will push your thread down in our backfeed. I suggest you gather all the information first and then post back so we can communicate well. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan