My test domain I purchased from eNom isn't mapping correctly

I have enom set up as a reseller for domain mapping. I bought a domain myself to test everything. I'm getting the following error when I look at my mapped domains. (see screenshot)

How do I fix this?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @timstrifler

I hope you had a great weekend!

The code indicated in the error in your screenshot above refers to an internal check for multiple IP addresses.

Do you have multiple IP addresses entered in your network Domain Mapping settings? If so, please ensure they are separated by a comma.

Also, have you set a CNAME or an A Record for the domain you are trying to map?

• timstrifler
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @Patrick

I have multiple IP addresses and I definitely have them separated by a comma and I'm still getting that error. Also, do I have to set up a CNAME or an A Record for a domain if it's purchased through my enom reseller account through my multisite? I thought the whole point of it was that it did everything automatically? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Tim

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @timstrifler

No, you should not need to set up either a CNAME or A Record for a domain purchased via the Enom integration in the plugin. That should be handled automatically. I had asked just to clear that up (sorry if my question wasn't clear on that).

But I'm really not quite sure why that error would appear for a new purchased domain. So I've flagged our 2nd-level support team on this issue to get some more knowledgeable insight into this

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.