my theme is already installed. I was installing some

Hi, my theme is already installed. I was installing some plugins and i got this message at appx. 6:00 eastern time: "Internal server error"

It want allow me to access any of the programs that are listed in wpmu dev.

It says that errors may be in the Server Error log and that i should countact you. Please check this out and get back wth me asap.

Also, my buddy press is installed already but when i go to install some plugins from your site, it keeps telling me i need buddy press to install them, and i already have buddy press. please let me know the problem

• montiana

Hi thanks tyler. Unfortunately, when i hit support from my dashboard it is giving me an "Internal Server Error" message. I t is not letting me access anything in my wpmu account.

When this happened i was instaling multiple plugins from wpmu. Is there a limit on the amount that you can install. I'm also having this problem on my "Newkingdomofgodonearth" site. Please let me know what we can do to fix this problem. I do grant you FULL access to to both my website to research the problem and hopefully solve the problem.

Here is a copy of the error message to be exact:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Let me know what i can do to help further

• Tyler Postle

Hey Montiana,

Very sorry for the delayed response on this one. Let's get this resolved shall we! Would you mind sending me your admin username/password to access your dashboard and also the FTP information?

Can you please send in:
    - Mark to my attention in subject line: ATTN: Tyler Postle
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access (WordPress username/password)
    - Include FTP (host/username/password/)
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

Send it through the contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

You can select "I have a different question" for your type of question.

Then I will be able to take a closer look :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.