My theme is totally screwed up!!

I bought this theme over 2 years ago and it has worked pretty for a while. It has been giving me increased issues over the last year.

1) I can't add or remove widgets

2) The logo & The ad won't line up properly no matter how I adjust the size

3) The slider continues to have issues

4) The Login on the main page keeps giving an error

and many other small issues have been plaguing me for a while. Your people told me an update would fix the issue, however it has caused even more issues!!! The entire front page is warped. The logo is inside the menu bar, the colors have changed, the wood background is gone, and the slider is completely none functional now. We have a live show Wednesday night I really need to get this together before the show. I need big help asap!!

• Ash

Hello @Jamal

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please deactivate all plugins and check if the issues resolved? Just want to check if it is a conflict or not.

Your people told me an update would fix the issue, however it has caused even more issues!!!

Did you make any changes in the theme files? If you did so, the changes will be lost when you will update the theme.

And finally, do you have any mockup of how it should look like or how it looked like before breaking? If yes, please post that mockup.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.