Fundraising: My version doesn't show the same as on the screenshots?

I just signed up for the fundraising plugin alone and my version doesn't show the same features as on the screenshots. I don't have donation activity portion or set fundraising goal, etcetera. I can't even set what my fundraising goal is!

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Dustin

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our community.

I believe the main screenshot for the Fundraising Plugin was taken while using the Kickstarter Free Skin for the Thesis Theme. The rest of the screenshots are taken from the Admin Dashboard.

Is there specific questions that I can assist with related to the Fundraising Plugin? I tried to capture your questions raised in your post with the screenshots below, but please don't hesitate to be in touch should you still have questions.

All the best and look forward to receive your feedback.

Gina

• aecnu

Greetings dustindemoss,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.