My website allows various membership roles. I am having problems to redirect each user and need your

My website allows various membership roles. I am having problems to redirect each user and need your suggestions for a plugin that works.

I believe some of you are familiar with Sabai Directory. I tried Theme My Login in conjunction but it doesn’t seem to help. It may be a user problem however many customers have had the problem as well.

I am looking for a plugin that allows users to log in either as a registered owner and another as a registered user. I am not sure what yelp uses but would like something simple and distinguishes the two roles. If you or any members have prior users who have Sabai Directory and recommended other suggestions or plugin to correct any other issues related please advise.

Thank you!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @viz

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I am sorry I am not clear enough about the issue. Do you want to redirect your users after login or something?

Also, please explain this one.

I am looking for a plugin that allows users to log in either as a registered owner and another as a registered user.

Please let me know I will try to help.

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.