my website does not redirect to the 404 page?

My website does not redirect any address bar "typos" to the 404 page?

Instead it redirects them to this page:

• Nithin

Hi TheBeags,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, while logged in, and logged out, I wasn't able to replicate the exact page as shown in your screenshot. I tried typos of you existing pages, and I got the following page not found error page:

However, it seems like you haven't created a 404 page, you can create that using the Upfront Builder, by clicking the Layouts button.

I hope this helps. Please advise if I'm missing out anything. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi TheBeags,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You don't have to set the the 404 page template in any page, you'd only have to edit the 404 page layout using Upfront Builder, and it should show that exact page, when you mistype your page urls.

I tested this in my system, and it works fine, I only created a 404 page layout, and the following 404 page shows up, when I test in my sytem. However, when I mistype your url, I'm getting the following screenshot as posted above. Could you please point out where have you set this following page? Which page is that?

Also, could you please try testing this with all your plugins deactivated, just to make sure whether any plugins aren't causing any re-direction.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.