My website is down

I received an alert starting that stulawgroup.com is down.

• Neel Gajjar
    • Staff

Hello Bryon,
    how are you doing today?

When I opened your website there is a white page with some errors.

There is some issue with Visual Composer which came along with your theme.
    The theme you're using Mastor bundles Visual Composer as part of theme package.
    Looks like class-vc-extends.php is missing under Visual Composer which is required by js_composer plugin.

This might be because of using outdated Visual Composer or the Theme itself.

That being said I also noticed that the Wp-Admin panel also has the same warning.

You need to install the whole theme again or else Install a fresh Copy of Visual Composer and js_composer.
    Before making any changes please take a full backup of your website via CPanel.

To deactivate plugins and theme manually follow these steps
    Please visit Filemanager or Access the site via FTP

Visit > Public_html > Yourwebsitefolder > wp-content > themes > Rename mastor folder To mastor-old.
    This will deactivate the theme.
    And now check whether the error is gone or not.

If the error exists then please deactivate js_composer plugin also.

Visit Public_html > Yourwebsitefolder > wp-content > plugins> rename js_composer to js_composer-old.

You can also follow this guide on how to manually disable Themes and Plugins via FTP
    https://www.fixrunner.com/how-to-disable-wordpress-theme-using-ftp/

However, You then need to install the latest copy of the Theme again.

Hope this helps,

Feel free to reply back to this ticket if you have more issues.

Kind regards,
    Neel Gajjar

• Neel Gajjar
    • Staff

Hello,

I think errors are now gone, Site is getting loaded and even now Wp-admin is accessible.

However, I can see the home page is totally broken, this is because you have currently activated the twenty-nineteen theme.
    Can you please download a fresh copy your theme from the ThemeForest and install it again as per the documentation provided by the theme Author.

It is always recommended to take a FULL BACKUP before making any major changes into the website.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Neel Gajjar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.