My website is going down

My website is having some performance problem, it is going down every day, two weeks ago, one day it went down 18 times alone, can you help me, please?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Bobby

I hope you're well today!

The first thing to check would be server logs. There should be logs available like "access log", "raw access log", "error log" - if you got cPanel access you should be able to get them (if you don't have access to them, please contact your host tech support and ask them if they could provide you with such logs).

All the events logged in these logs do have a time stamp (date and time) so we'd need to look at the dates around those when the site was going down. That said, please try to get your hands on this logs and once you got them:

- upload them to some file storage of yours (such as your Google Drive or Dropbox account)
    - share download links to them with me here
    - let me know about couple of example dates and times (about) when the site was going down
    - enable support access to the site for me so I could check it.

The latter can by done by going to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in site's back-end and clicking on "Grant support access" button there.

I'll then review logs and check the site and, hopefully, it will give me a clue on what is happening. Then we'll investigate it further to find a solution, depending on what I'll find in these logs and on site.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.