my website went blank after added a feature called ''Prevent Access to Default WP Files&#0

Hey. I recently started to use a plugin called ''all in one WP security and firewall''. And I started to use a feature called ''Prevent Access to Default WP Files''. And my website went blank. I have tried to remove the plugin with ftp, but it didn't work, still blank.
Hopefully you can help me.. Tho the feature worked at my other subsites, but I don't know why my mainsite can't handle it.

greetings , Marcus

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @MarcuSM! :slight_smile:

We'll want to have the WordPress admin access anyway (in case there's anything that needs to be adjusted after getting the site back up), could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• MarcuSM
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thank you for the great support, but I have to tell you before you start working on my site. I am going to reinstall wordpress, with a new copy. For some security reasons! So you can close this topic! Thank you again..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.