My wordpress posts dashboard is not displaying correctly

Hi guys, I have Yoast installed too. Wonder if that's causing conflicts. I've got a problem with the commands like "edit, delete, quick edit, trash'" etc displaying under each post on my dashboard one letter at a time, so that one post fills my entire screen and more before I can even edit. I could include a screenshot but it doesn't look like I can add one here

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Christine!

Hope you are doing well today!

I can see you have both SmartCrawl and SEO Yoast installed. Those plugins add some columns to the post list pages. The issue is a result of having too many columns with information on the post list admin page and they just won’t fit the width of the screen. This made the title to collapse to the minimum width possible.

There’s a tab called Screen Options in the upper right corner of the post list screen. Once you click it, you will see a list of the available columns and checkboxes next to them. You can use this to hide some of the columns and reclaim space for the title to display correctly. It’s up to you which ones you choose, based on your needs.

I've attached a handy screenshot for you to see where to look for those options :slight_smile:

cheers,
    Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.