MYSQL Error - Activity Stream SQL Syntax Error...

Hi Guys,

I keep getting this reocurring error when a member of my buddypress community posts to their wall. This only started to happen when I upgraded to the latest version of the BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin a few days ago. I'm prettty sure the error didn't occur before the update...

Here's the error that keeps getting generated on my server error_log for any member posting updates on the Activity Stream:

[04-Jul-2011 20:26:43] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 3 for query SELECT id FROM wp_bp_activity WHERE (( component ='activity' AND user_id = 203 AND type!='activity_comment') OR (component = 'activity' AND user_id IN (222,364,330,72,43,148,76,355,46,53,67,89,125,54,78,90,104,48,68,45,71,37) AND

action LIKE '%Chattygirl% wall%') ) OR

ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0, 20 made by require, require_once, do_action, call_user_func_array, bp_core_do_catch_uri, load_template, require_once, locate_template, load_template, require_once, locate_template, load_template, require_once, bp_ajax_querystring, apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wall_qs_filter, BuddyBoss_Wall->get_wall_activities

If it helps, here is my server config:

Apache version 2.2.19
PHP version 5.3.6
MySQL version 5.0.92-community
Architecture i686
Operating system linux

Please advise as this is driving me nuts...

Thanks
Rob.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem
    was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this
    thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not
    Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU
    DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of
    assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.