MYSQL Error - Activity Stream SQL Syntax Error...

Hi Guys,

I keep getting this reocurring error when a member of my buddypress community posts to their wall. This only started to happen when I upgraded to the latest version of the BuddyPress Activity Plus plugin a few days ago. I'm prettty sure the error didn't occur before the update...

Here's the error that keeps getting generated on my server error_log for any member posting updates on the Activity Stream:

[04-Jul-2011 20:26:43] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 3 for query SELECT id FROM wp_bp_activity WHERE (( component ='activity' AND user_id = 203 AND type!='activity_comment') OR (component = 'activity' AND user_id IN (222,364,330,72,43,148,76,355,46,53,67,89,125,54,78,90,104,48,68,45,71,37) AND

action LIKE '%Chattygirl% wall%') ) OR

ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0, 20 made by require, require_once, do_action, call_user_func_array, bp_core_do_catch_uri, load_template, require_once, locate_template, load_template, require_once, locate_template, load_template, require_once, bp_ajax_querystring, apply_filters, call_user_func_array, wall_qs_filter, BuddyBoss_Wall->get_wall_activities

If it helps, here is my server config:

Apache version 2.2.19
PHP version 5.3.6
MySQL version 5.0.92-community
Architecture i686
Operating system linux

Please advise as this is driving me nuts...

Thanks
Rob.