MySQL error when using Affiliate plugin

When testing the Affiliate plugin I found out that when I go to the WP user management and click on the [Referrer] link that appears when I hover over a user I get an error logged on my php error log:

[03-Apr-2014 14:53:19] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) ORDER BY user_login ASC LIMIT 20' at line 1 for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_users.ID FROM wp_users WHERE 1=1 AND ( ID IN (0,) ) ORDER BY user_login ASC LIMIT 20 made by WP_Users_List_Table->prepare_items, WP_User_Query->__construct, WP_User_Query->query
[03-Apr-2014 14:53:19] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ) ORDER BY user_login ASC' at line 1 for query SELECT wp_users.* FROM wp_users INNER JOIN wp_usermeta ON (wp_users.ID = wp_usermeta.user_id) WHERE 1=1 AND ( ID IN (0,) ) ORDER BY user_login ASC made by include('wp-admin/admin-header.php'), do_action('admin_notices'), call_user_func_array, bps_HUD_WP_Dashboard, bps_hud_check_public_username, get_users, WP_User_Query->__construct, WP_User_Query->query

I have the default theme on WP 3.8.1 installation with no plugins besides BulletProof Security Pro (which is the one that recorded the error)

I thought I should let you know.