MYSQL Optimization config for WHM

I'm having trouble getting the best performance out of your plugins. I pretty sure its my server config and mysql fig. Do you have some info that is easy to understand that could help me optimize whm to work well with your plugins?

• Nahid

Hey John !
    Hope you are having a great day!

The performance of WordPress and it's plugins does depend on the server configurations to a great extent. But we do not really have any separate system requirement documentation for you to follow regarding each of our plugins and in this case, the official documentation from WordPress itself can be used on a general basis. Although, some of our plugins (e.g. Snapshot) can detect lower server configurations compared to that of it's requirements when installed and prompt you instantly.

However, we do have some recommendations that are provided to our members on a regular basis regarding usage of our plugins. For example:
    1. Using the latest WordPress, PHP and MySQL versions.
    2. Overcoming lower PHP limitations, mostly memory_limit and max_execution_time. You can read more about this here.

To get further help with the specifics, please let us know which is the plugin that you are having performance issues with and describe the issue briefly as well if possible. Moreover, you can also grant Support Access from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so we can take a deeper look into the issue for you. This guide should help you do that.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.