Names and email notifications in batch create

Hi.
Just a few suggestions.
You can add the ability to choose first and last name when creating users.
Also a checkbox to send them or not an email on creation.
Also maybe even a custom email option.
Some cool integrations with other plugins might be to choose users to be enrolled for a course in coursepress automatically on creation or choose a pro site level for pro sites.
Regards.

• aristath

Hello there @todor, I hope you're well today!

You can add the ability to choose first and last name when creating users.
    Also a checkbox to send them or not an email on creation.
    Also maybe even a custom email option.

I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to... Are you referring to core WordPress functionality here? If this is the case then I'm afraid you're posting these in the wrong place... you should post this on https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback instead.

Some cool integrations with other plugins might be to choose users to be enrolled for a course in coursepress automatically on creation

Why would you want to do that?
    If the user wants to be on a course, they can just click on it and they're in!

or choose a pro site level for pro sites.

Sites are not created when a user is created, at least not from the backend! Only users can create a site when they register on your site, and that's by design.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• todor

Hi :slight_smile:

About the names, I am talking about being able to add two more columns in the xls file that we use in the plugin batch create to create users, so we can fill in the names as well.

About the enrolling of users, yes they can do it of course, but this is useful when we have a list of users and it is already decided which user which course will use and we don't want them to have the choise to enroll.

About the pro sites, sorry my mistake. I forgot that the levels are based on a site and not on a user.

Regards.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.