Nav bar missing

I've been working on my website using Theme Test Drive. I finally put up a "maintenance mode" sign that others will see while I work on my website in the Spirit theme.
Now the nav bar and other things aren't loading in the editor - they are just gone.
When I first made the switch, I was just getting a white screen. I deactivated most of the plug ins and the editor loaded.
Any idea how I can get the whole template to load so I can work build my site?
I've changed permissions so you can access the site.
Thanks so much!

• Rupok

Hi Sadee, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you please confirm your menu was gone just after activating the maintenance plugin? I tried to regenerate the issue on my test site, but after installing and activating the SeedProd plugin, everything was fine on my site.

Can you please drag and drop the menu element again and check if those are gone again. Please let me know if this issue occurs again. We will be glad to investigate further.

Any idea how I can get the whole template to load so I can work build my site?

In my browser, I can see that the whole page is loaded inside the editor. Am I missing something? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If you tell us exactly what elements are not loading on your end, that will help us to troubleshoot the issue faster. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok