Nav bar pushes menu items below itself

The hover-over items in my menu bar started displaying below the bar today, invisible unless you hover over them now (Warwickpost.com).

Oddly, this only happens in Chrome (I have cleared my cache and history several times).

I’ve re-loaded the theme and the child theme, to no avail. If I switch to the parent theme, however, the nav bar behaves itself.

Any ideas?https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @rob

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I have just checked your site in chrome and it seems pretty well to me. I have hovered over every items and the menu bar never breaks. Would you please check from another computer?

I am attaching a screenshot, please feel free to suggest if I am missing something.

Cheers

Ash

• Rob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, Ash – Yes, that’s extremely weird. It seems to only be affecting the chrome browser on this laptop…chrome on my PC laptop shows it’s fine, too. I’d thought it was a chrome update issue.

Is there something I may have done to my browser settings that may be causing this?

• Rob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ah, never mind. I’ve solved it. I was looking at the screen with the zoom controls way into the close-up range.

I would feel very foolish, if I weren’t so happy that I haven’t actually broken my theme.

Thank you, Ash!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.