Navigation Items

I need to use a custom landing page instead of the one in social press so I've chosen that in the "Reading" options. But the "home" link once logged in is now linking to that.

I can't find the php file where the menus are located.

I would also like to use the new 3.0 menus and i need to replace it. Possible?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya!

But the "home" link once logged in is now linking to that. I can't find the php file where the menus are located.

Yeah, you'll have to hardcode in the link I'd imagine. Take a look at navigation.php in the theme's root folder and you'll see where to do this.

I would also like to use the new 3.0 menus and i need to replace it. Possible?

We're actually looking to get this put into the theme at some point. Our theme designers are working tirelessly to get some really awesome new themes out and update some of these older one's as well.

You're welcome to give it a shot as you could look at a bit of the code from one of our newer theme's link Studio or even the default WordPress twentyten theme to see how it's implemented.

Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya!

Has anyone used a custom landing page rather than the "last XX posts" type of page in BP?

Oh, I'm sure someone has somewhere along the line, but you're the first I've heard! Congrats! ;D

Should work with the modifications I mentioned. Let us know how it goes for ya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.