Navigation makes theme fonts and borders "jump"

So I have a client that had a custom template built. It's been a challenge working with it but I'm getting it to the point where it's workable.

I've noticed something odd with the navigation however

[EDIT : Link is NSFW and contains nudity]
http://is.gd/QcxBOM

When you navigate from the first to the 2nd menu items the font in the menu briefly "jumps" to a larger font before going back to the original.

Thanks everyone!

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi coreyallen

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team!

So firstly I would like to mentioned that, since you're using a custom theme we can't really offer that much support in terms of errors or customization.

But I did have a look at the link and found that the problem is in Firefox, but not in Chrome. If you're using a theme, them please check with the theme developer. I would also suggest, for any future reference, that you kindly note on your post that the link contains nudity and just mark it as NSFW, since we do have some younger / sensitive users on our Forum.

I would suggest you also check the link in other browsers and check the font size or padding on the theme files.

Hope this was helpful. Let us know if you require any further support related to our plugins or themes. We would gladly assist.

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.