Navigation plug in

Is there plug in's specifically for marketpress?
I am in need of a navigation flyout, (parent child formt) for my products in marketpress pro.
Any other fun things that might be out there would also be look at with enthusiasm.
I am using the FrameMarket/GridMarket Theme.

Thanks
V

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi V

Thank you for being a member of our Community.

Glad that you like the MarketPress plugin. Now if I understand you correctly you would like to know what other plugins can perform with MarketPress. It all depends on what you want to achieve with your site.

We don't have a navigation fly-out plugin available at WPMU DEV. Have you got an example of what you would like to have? I can search for something available on WP.org if I have a better understanding of what you would like to do.

Hope to assist you in your quest :wink:

Have a good day.

Gina

• vera_johnson

I have a lot of products that need to be categorized. Here is an example
    Sports Awards
    - Basketball
    --Basketball Trophies
    ---Resin Sculptures
    ---Brass

Crystal Awards
    -Optic Crystal
    --Towers
    --Desk Top Trophies
    ---Circles
    ---Rectangles

Just to give an example. At the moment, it is very messy looking. My bases and with so many items, they need to have some type of order. I was thinking of a flyout menu that you could choose, Crystal Awards, Glass Awards, Glassware, etc., and each of those categories would have a child with specific items in that category.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi V (@vera_johnson)

I tried something - a possible solution to your fly-out menu question. WordPress can create custom menu items and I tested it with the GridMarket theme. I created multiple levels for the main menu and it worked perfectly.

Simply create the categories and sub-categories (and sub-sub-categories) that you would like to have, then go to WP admin dashboard » Appearance » Menus and save a new menu that your theme would use. If you scroll down on that page you will find the option to add product categories to the custom menu. After selecting the categories it will appear below each other to the top of the page as items that you can arrange by dragging it. Now just drag each category slightly to the right until you find the level and order that you want it to be.

Also, if you have any specific questions related to this, feel free to join me tomorrow for a live chat. You will find the timings for all chats here.

Hope that this helps. Give it a try and if you get stuck, I'm here to support you :slight_smile:

Have a good day ahead!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.