Navigation trouble with Membership Pro 2

Membership Pro 2 is making some links on my main menu go to a image download from the media library instead of the linked page.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hello Titilayo,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day and thank you for contacting us!

I assume that the links that you're referring to are for Membership 2 Pro generated pages, is that right? Correct me please if not. I have gone through your site kgedc[dot]org and found it is waiting to launch. Will you please grant support access from the dashboard plugin so we can take a closer look? This could be done via Dashboard - WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or by following this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do so!
    Cheers,
    Sohag

• Titilayo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Sohag!

Actually, they are not pages generated by Membership 2 Pro. I looked at that after I deactived all of the plugins to find that it was Membership 2 Pro causing the problem. Checked permalinks. Can not figure out why those specific pages, and not all, are being affected.

Right now I have the plugin deactivated so everything except Membership 2 Pro is working fine. When you activate it you will see the pages that are being redirected. I also tried using a custom link on the menu but same redirection. Funny thing is that if you click view page from within the backend of the page it takes you to the correct destination.

Thanks,

T

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hello Titilayo,
    Thanks for your reply and for the support access.

I went to your dashboard and activated the Membership 2 plugin. When I activated the plugin the images on front end broke. But when I changed media protection addon settings it worked and when I changed it back to the previous settings I found it working. It might be any caching settings in your hosting which caused the issue. However it is now working. Please check it.

Let us know.
    Cheers,
    Sohag

• Titilayo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sohag,

Sorry, not working. I even cleared my cache. But the same issue is happening. When I click on Business, Community, Kemetyu Commerce Council, Arts, Culture, & Entertainment, International Affairs Council, Kemetyu Association, and TaMeri Gun Club from the main menu they all redirect to an image download. Now when the Membership 2 Pro is disabled all of the links work fine.

Thanks,

T

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hello Titilayo,

Thank you for the reply. Hope you're having a beautiful day!

I have gone through your site and able to regenerate the issue. Some menu links are broken and linked to a page with an image. It seems a plugin/theme conflict. Will you please make a basic theme/plugin conflict test? To perform it, please follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also if you like we can perform the conflict test for you.

Let us know.
    Cheers,
    Sohag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Titilayo,

Is this for the kanzi fest site?

When I check the pages on that site none of them is loading, Membership pages or any other pages.
    It's like you have some kind of maintenance mode enabled that's causing this.

Have you tried disabling your plugins and switching to default WP theme to see what's causing this?
    Are your pages perhaps loading when Membership 2 is disabled?

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.