Need a way to edit the priorities values and a way to change colors of the fonts

No matter the theme, we need a way to change the colors of the fonts just for the support pages. And a way to edit the priority.

Something inside the settings page.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @ro0t,

Hope you're well :slight_smile:

To change font colors you will need to add some custom CSS code, and for FAQ page there is ID support-system-faqs that you can use to select desired text, for example this code will change FAQ titles:

#support-system-faqs .support-system-faq-title {
        color: #efefef;
    }

If you can give me more info on which parts are you looking to change I can give you exact code you would need to use.

You can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ to add custom CSS and don't need to worry about the theme or plugin update.

And a way to edit the priority.

Can you please elaborate this part a bit more, are you looking to change the order of your FAQ's and if yes, how are you looking to order them?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• ro0t

Hi... sorry about the delay to answer, but lets go on.
    You've told me about some custom CSS code to change the colors, could you let me know in what php file i could change it? I don't know much about CSS and would be glad if you could help me with this.
    After take a closer look, i've found this place: /wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/admin/assets/css/ where i think i can change the colors.

About the priorities... i mean like Critical... Normal... Low... because i don't need them all, or maybe i need to rename all... where i can find them to change?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey ro0t,

Wow, this was a while back :smiley:

To apply CSS code there's no need to edit plugin code, you can just use plugin suggested in my previous comment https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

If the selector is correct it will overwrite the current CSS and changes will be visible on front end.

How this plugin works is it will create input field under Appearance > Custom CSS where you can paste your code and after saving it will apply it.

After take a closer look, i've found this place: /wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/admin/assets/css/ where i think i can change the colors.

Changing plugin files directly is not good idea and it should be avoided whenever possible since plugin updates will overwrite your changes, while with using separate plugins for customization there's no such possibility.

If you're not sure how to use Chrome or other browser inspector tools in order to find correct class we can help you out if you tell us which parts you need changed, screenshots also help in these cases :wink:

About the priorities... i mean like Critical... Normal... Low... because i don't need them all, or maybe i need to rename all... where i can find them to change?

For renaming priorities you can either use translation files that come with the plugin our you can use our Ultimate Branding plugin and its Text Change module to change these.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan

Hello ro0t

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

To change or tweak those priorities, please open \wp-content\plugins\incsub-support\incsub-support.php file and go to line no. 159. :slight_smile:

On line no 159, you'll see something like this,

self::$ticket_priority = array(
    				0	=>	__( 'Low', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				1	=>	__( 'Normal', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				2	=>	__( 'Elevated', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				3	=>	__( 'High', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				4	=>	__( 'Critical', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN )
    			);

Please keep in mind that while you change these, or remove any of them, maintain numeric order. For example, if you decide to remove "High" from the list, your ending code should be like this,

self::$ticket_priority = array(
    				0	=>	__( 'Low', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				1	=>	__( 'Normal', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    				2	=>	__( 'Elevated', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN ),
    		<strong>3</strong>		=>	__( 'Critical', INCSUB_SUPPORT_LANG_DOMAIN )
    			);

I have one very quick note for you too regarding this change. :slight_smile:

As you know, its purely core file change, and changes to core files gets removed when you update plugin/theme. And that is the case with this too. So if you decide to update Support System plugin, please make sure that you take backup of changes you made

Hope this helps you ? :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.