Need a way to export these feeds

Would be really great to have a way to export and import these feeds.

Would be really amazing to mass edit them, like how many posts copy, or set the time when start the copy.

There's another plugin that i have to delete because it started to create a lot of pages (classiffieds), if you look at trash you will see them all.

And for the last, everything was great, running smooth... and after this problem with classified the autoblog got crazy and when i turn it on my website goes off-line.

I really need a FAST help, because this plugin is the most used all the time in my website.

**btw i will grant access to my system right now and if you need to see the system status in real time you could use putty i could share the data if you need.

• Tyler Postle

Hey root,

Hope you're doing well today! Aside from the issue you're facing here.

This sounds like a plugin conflict. Can you deactivate all other plugins and then activate autoblog and see if the site still goes offline? also, how many feeds do you have? I'm reluctant to activate it as I don't want your site to go offline.

This is the first I've heard of classifieds randomly creating a ton of pages too, which also leads me to believe it is a plugin conflict. Have you added any new plugins recently? I would start with those ones. Also if you switched themes recently then you will want to temporarily swamp to the default 2015 theme.

This should help narrow down the problem, if not then we'll get your data so we can go in for a closer look :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• ro0t

I changed the theme, bought a new Jarida theme from themeforest.
    But now even going back the site goes down.
    I had also switched all feed from autoblog to run at the same time, and was thinking that this could be the problem, but even after i changed each to a diferent time the site still goes offline.

Also i thought about to delete all data from classifieds and autoblog to reinstall and replace any broken file, but when i saw 45 feeds... and adjust all manually... it was... oh God, no.

And to clarify, was running SO smooth 1 or two days ago. Autoblog and classifieds working fine, even when i had an spike of 2800 visualizations in a day... everything was fine.

• Tyler Postle

Hey root,

Thanks for your patience here. You can send that access to me through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -ssh info
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**Long as support access is kept open you don't need to send in the WP admin - we'll just use the access :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.