Need advice on how to structure Membership 2 Pro

Hello Team,

I would like to provide the best experience for users on my future website.

Ideally I would like to setup things so people have 1 subscription (of 1 or multiple services).

The services are as follow:

Service 1 (3 options): Free, $4.99, $9.99 -> per month
Service 2 (3 options): Free, $4.99, $9.99 -> per month
Service 3 (1 option): $9.99 -> per month

Please let me know what is the best way to structure things.... on one end, I would like the customers to select If/what package they want: ex: Service 1 -> Option 2, Service 2 -> option 3 and Service 3 -> none ... Then pay for 1 subscription combining the services taken, with 1 payment.

If they want to change, they can (for example, adding service 3) this would cancel current subscription (give credit for unused day) and re-recreate a new subscription with the new amount.

Please let me know your opinion on what is the best way to setup/structure Membership Pro.

Thank you Team!

• Rupok

Hi John

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I would like the customers to select If/what package they want: ex: Service 1 -> Option 2, Service 2 -> option 3 and Service 3 -> none ... Then pay for 1 subscription combining the services taken, with 1 payment.

Well, it can be done but the process will be a little complex. Please follow:

# If you have 3 Services with 3 Pricing, then first you have to create membership plans for all possible combinations at backend because Membership 2 Pro don't create membership plans on-the-fly.

# Now create a simple PHP form where users can select their preferences (ex: Service 1 -> Option 2, Service 2 -> option 3 and Service 3 -> none).

# Then redirect them to the following URL according to their form options selection:
    http://example.com/register/?membership_id=11
    Replace "example.com" with your own domain, and replace "11" with appropriate membership ID depending on users' form option selection.

If they want to change, they can (for example, adding service 3) this would cancel current subscription (give credit for unused day) and re-recreate a new subscription with the new amount.

With the above method I suggested, you can make your users cancel their current subscription and re-signup a new subscription. But I'm afraid, you won't be able to credit your users money for unused days. In our architecture, payments are either one-time or recurring. But you can't charge your users on daily usage. If you want, you have to make a 1-day recurring plan. In that case, you won't be able to take payment for a month at starting. Everyday user will be charged 1-day price.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.