Need advice on WP + BuddyPress + BBPress with multiple languages

Hello Team,

I am currently putting together a website using Kleo Theme (supporting BBPress, BuddyPress, WPML), etc.

My main question is.... What is the best way/approach of using BuddyPress/BBPress with multiple languages because there's the website that can be translated but how to structure the site so the members are getting along really well (ex: I don't want the all activities to be in various languages, when people join a group how to get everybody to enjoy the site if they have various languages.

Thank you for your help and guidance :grinning:slight_smile:

• Rupok

Hi John

Hope you had a wonderful day.

You can use "The WordPress Multilingual Plugin" for making a multi-language website. They say in their description: "WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.".

It's a quite popular plugin and has extended support. They also have extensive documentation. So I think this can be a good option.

Please note, this is a paid plugin, so please communicate with their support well before you make any payments to them and make sure this will serve your purpose. As this is a third party plugin, I can only suggest based on its reputation, but I can't confirm if it will work 100% perfectly on your site.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.