Need an answer as to proposed fix

We have a paid subscription and cannot use it. My courses are hanging up. I understand the thread for this is https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/coursepress-hangs-for-certain-users
But through the thread I do not believe we are getting enough attention of the problem. We receive the same answer developer is working on this. By now you should have fixed this problem if fixable.

If it is fixable why is the developer taking so long. Or is it not fixable we need to know right away. I have spent months getting this going only to find out you cant support it which it should not have been launched by your company
So what is the answer? When? Or can it be fixed.
Who within your organization can put more pressure to have this fixed.

• Patrick

Hey there @William

I hope you're well today!

We definitely do understand the frustration you may be feeling and can assure you that the issues are being addressed.

However, fixes for outstanding issues must necessarily be prioritized (and they sometimes have a tendency to shift) according to things like need, popularity, marketability, and the ever-important yet wholly unpredictable snafu. :slight_smile:

I have asked the developer to provide some insight into this issue as soon as he can, and I have bookmarked this thread so it can be updated with any new information we can provide in the meantime.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.