Need an answer asap - Orphaned thread

I am still waiting for an answer on this thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/plugin-update-issue-could-not-find-update-in-transient-or-filesystem-permissions#post-1161503

I need a fix asap and cannot wait months for it.

I cannot update the plugins and it is a live site so please do not expect me to go deactivating, deleting, and updating manually every time there is a fix. I was asked to turn on support which I did and then nothing.

You guys seriously need to do something about this disappearing act. If a problem is being discussed, it needs to be solved instead of the support staff disappearing for days at end at times. There are times when I am replying immediately - so yes at that point in time I do expect the staff to go back and forth and just deal with that issue...and not stare at a blank thread hoping some day I will get a reply.

• Dimitris

Hey there Erum,

I trust you're doing good today and I'm really sorry for the frustration here.

There were some busy days these last ones for myself and the rest of the support forum staff, but as there's already a thread of yours in place (where I can see that my colleague Rupok has replied) let's keep up from there.
    I already pinged Rupok so he will be in touch with you pretty soon, apart from me that I also may have a look later on. :wink:

Also, please keep in mind that if you re-post in a thread in where you haven't got any reply from us, this will cause the thread to lower down in our cue as it seems that it has a recent reply. Please try to be as descriptive as possible to your replies and we will get back to you for sure! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.