Need an Easy Blogging Video

The new unbranded, white-label videos are awesome. There is one missing...Easy Blogging.

They are so good, an instructive, but I've installed your easy blogging plugin so it is standard on all our user's blogs if they want. Because it is such a substantial alteration to the wordpress interface, having a video available to support it would be great!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Saunt Valerian,

A good point! At this point, I'm wondering if it might be feasible to redo the underlying video using Easy Blogging but retaining the audio.

But for your purposes, would you have in mind a full series of videos or just a single video that goes through everything using the Easy Blogging interface?

Cheers,
    David

• Saunt Valerian
    • The Bug Hunter

I think an overview video would be good. On the Admin side, easy blogging is best implemented along with the tooltips plugin. Easy Blogging is really intuitive that way once you are in it - and overview video could highlight how to switch back and forth in using it.

Heck, I use easy blogging myself simply because of the cleaner interface. When users understand the ease of use, I think that is a great selling point.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.