Need css to fix the look of the pro sites check out page

Hi there, I need some css to fix the look of the pro sites checkout page. I am using the spirit theme and the check out page looks squished and without boxes for input of credit card number etc.... When I switch themes (twenty sixteen) the same page where one inputs the credit card information looks great! Spirit....not so good. See screen shot. I would like boxes at least to show the user where to input their information. I am pretty sure the css code that I would enter in my theme's custom css would begin with
div#psts-checkout-output but not sure if that is correct and what the rest of it would be.
Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @leslie_diederich
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am also unable to proceed to credit cards section because I kept getting "You must agree to the Terms of Service in order to signup." validation error on signup (if you get this issue constantly then please create separate ticket for assistance).

However, I came with basic style for all inputs or text and email types to have border to make them visible for visitors. Please add it in Upfront > Theme Settings > Add custom CSS rules and let me know the results.

input[type=text], input[type=email] {
        border: 1px solid;
    }

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @leslie_diederich,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Here is the updated code for security box as well and also for better styling. Please replace this code with above.

input[type=text], input[type=email], input[type=password] {
        border: 1px solid;
        padding: 5px 10px;
        margin-bottom: 5px;
    }

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.