Need Developers Advice on how to setup membership with setup fee

I need to create a membership (charged monthly) to be selled with a set-up fee via Stripe. The point is that this set-up fee needs to be shared in 6 months, and the membership would be active after that, in the 7th month.

Looking for developers guidance on how to implement this via code in Membership 2 Pro.

• Nithin

Hello Capim Design,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm pinging one of the developers regarding this, and will ask him to give a look at this, and help guide you regarding this in the right direction. Please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Capim Design

Hello Nithin!
    A member of your lovely support staff explain me that a way to do it would be creating 2 memberships, the first one with 6 payments and the second one with unlimited payments. After the first membership ends, it changes automatically to the second one.
    This is a good workaround for the problem, and having in mind that Stripe doesn't work with installments in Brazil yet (August/2017), I can consider that this is my choice.
    What takes me to another question: can I make it it in a single sell, without need of any later confirmation by my client?
    In your site you say: "Multiple Memberships - Subscribe to more than one membership at a time.". Can you show me how to get there?
    Thanks in advance,
    Caroline

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Caroline,

In your site you say: "Multiple Memberships - Subscribe to more than one membership at a time.". Can you show me how to get there?

This is Add-on that you can find in Membership 2 -> Add-on -> Multiple Memberships. When you enable it, then your users will be able to join more than one membership at the same time.
    So when you have list of membership they can click "Join" on everyone of them (without that add-on they can join only one at time).

What takes me to another question: can I make it it in a single sell, without need of any later confirmation by my client?

I'm not sure what do you have in mind by "single sell"? Do you need to have one payment in stripe for accessing membership? This can be setup in membership payment options:

Only last option "recurring payments" can be used for installments.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.