Need flexible booking - Need break times

My tutoring sessions are 3 hours, and I need 45 minutes break time in between.

Problems:

1- it only allows people to book exactly at 9am-12-3-6-9pm this is useless because I have students who want sessions for example 8:30-11:30

2- I need to commute to students and rest so I need 45 minutes between each booking,

If I can't fix this I'll have to call this app useless unfortunately for me and have to ask for a refund,

Samin Mortazavi, MBA.
604-837-2646

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Samin,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

You don't have to ask for refund as these features are already provided in the Appointments + plugin.

1- it only allows people to book exactly at 9am-12-3-6-9pm this is useless because I have students who want sessions for example 8:30-11:30

I assume you have set your Appointments + service duration to 3 hours( 180 mins ) in the Appointments+ services tab.

Make sure you have selected Time base (minutes) as 30 in the Appointments + Time Settings.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Time Settings

Then activate the Appointments + add-on called "Durations" from the following Appointments + add-ons page

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Add-ons

After activating this add-on set Appointments + Time slot calculus method to "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)" in the Appointments + Time Settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

2- I need to commute to students and rest so I need 45 minutes between each booking,

You can take rest by setting Break Hours in the Working Hours settings on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> Working Hours

Alternatively you can use Appointments + Paddings add-on to add padding times surrounding your appointment intervals.

Find more information about the usage of this plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#usage

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Samin Mortazavi, hope you're well today!

You can grant us temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it.

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access > Grant Access

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.