Need help adding content from VC into Hustle popup

I created some content in WP Bakery, but I want this to be in a popup.

I would like the content in hustle popup to appear like the content here:

https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/6ba8dc61a017e7cce7f588c5733da2f2/tastk1.jpg

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Timur

The easiest way is to use the design that part with simple html and css, and then use the entire code as the popup content. I am not sure if wp bakery content will work inside popup because, that depends on many parent elements and that's how css is written. You need to copy the code for that part and paste it into popup content. We can copy the html from source, that's not a problem. Problem is if the wp bakery css is written based on the parent class.

I tried to login on your site but got the following error:

ERROR : Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress.

Would you please check, fix and let me know?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Timur

I have now created it with HTML and CSS.

So, is this working now within the popup?

Where can i enable the cookies? I didn't make any extra adjustment for this.

Looks like that was a temporary glitch, I can login now, so it looks good.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Timur
    • Floppy Disk

Hi Ash,

So, is this working now within the popup?

yes, clean html and css code work fine.

Looks like that was a temporary glitch, I can login now, so it looks good.

I think there is a server side problem. Its every time when i want to login to the admin panel. i need every time to click on login, get the cookie notice and click on login again.

best regards, timur

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Timur,

I think there is a server side problem. Its every time when i want to login to the admin panel. i need every time to click on login, get the cookie notice and click on login again.

It seems like the website reported in this ticket is no longer live? As I could notice 403/404 error when accessing the URL. In general, using the COOKIE_DOMAIN define as mentioned in this article should fix such anomalies.
    https://help.servmask.com/knowledgebase/error-cookies-are-blocked-or-not-supported-by-your-browser-you-must-enable-cookies-to-use-wordpress/

If you still have issues even after that, please do feel free to open a new chat, and our team will guide you further regarding this if needed. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.