Need help cleaning up hacked site

My client’s site got hacked and the database was changed and files modified. Can you help me clean up the site?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Dephined

I hope you’re well today and thank you for contacting us!

I checked your site (thes…uk) and at this moment I don’t see anything malicious loading there. Did you manage to get it cleaned up meanwhile or am I missing something?

If you still need assistance, I’ll be happy to work on it so in such case let me know please what exactly (and where) on site should I be looking for.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Dephined
    • New Recruit

Hi Adam

I'm good thanks. How are you?

I believe your colleague said he had cleared it up as much as he could. I am concerned that the site stil apears on my websites section. (see screen)

this js.garrygudini.com/t.js?t=1& address is what had taken over the back of house for the spey.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Calum

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Dephined

I checked the list of sites that you got registered with us and also the list that you see in The Hub. This address doesn’t seem to show up anymore in The Hub (though maybe you need to logout, clear browser cache and login again to The Hub – I’m not referring to the site/WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin but just The Hub/your WPMU DEV account on this site) – but it shouldn’t be showing up there.

It is showing in our internal list but as “previously registered” which means it’s no longer in connection with The Hub. The Hub doesn’t update display of all the data in real time – it’s front-end is cached and some information might be showing up with a few hours delay.

Could you please take another look and let me know if you can still see that site there or if it’s already gone?

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.