Need help on pro site pricing table As soon as you can please.

Hello,

Im seeing some strange behaviour on pro site. here's what's happening. currently the project is being developed, so i have a site name ecom.thesitename.com that is on plan STARTER so i was trying to upgrade it to a higher or lower plan. When i click on Pro Upgrade button it redirects me to the pricing tables where im suppose to select a plan and then click the paypal button, what happened after i click the paypal button, im redirected to an other pro site pricing table where i have to re-select a PLAN again, so i did just that and click the Paypal button, and nothing happen after that im just keep on redirecting to another pro site pricing but this time at the url instead of thesitename.com/pro-site/?bid=3 im seeing thesitename.com/pro-site/.

I switch the theme back to twenty-fifteen and still getting the samething

NB. Support is already granted.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks for your time.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @thomas Whittaker

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear you are getting issues with Pro Sites. The support access is not active so I can not login and test.

Please grant support access again and I will take a closer look.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Thomas Whittaker,

In this case the best way to login your website is by using your WordPress super admin login details and FTP details (in case we need it to edit files) via our private contact form in following format.

Subject: “Attn: Sajid Javed

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Select “I have a different question” for your topic – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Contact Us

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @thomas Whittaker

I can see there is 404 error while accessing wp-admin. I think this can be the reason for your pro-sites level redirects also.

Firs thing you should do to solve this rename your plugins folder and then try to access your wp-admin. Then activate the plugins one by one see which of your plugins is causing the issue.

If its not a plugin then do it with you themes folder (rename) and then activate the theme to see possible conflict.

At least you could also check wp-content/mu-plugins folder, rename it to and see your site is back or not.

Let me know the results.

Cheers, Sajid

• Tom Whittaker
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello,

I deactivated all plugins except pro sites. cleared all cached, and use the default WP theme to test it nothing works for me. but i find the problem about the 404 error. it was a function in theme caused it.

can you please send me an outline to as where the pro sites plugin options is located in the database, i already find the pro sites default tables and the options name. Reason why is because even after deleted the tables and reinstall it, am still getting back my previous settings.

NB.I will let you know my results

Thanks.

• Tom Whittaker
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello

I have manage to fix the big issue on pro site , it is now sending through paypal etc. but when i enable the coupon module, it only apply at the the pro site page while viewing it but it doesn't send the update payment to paypal.

The initial cost of the particular plan is : $59.99 and i added $5 discount coupon,

the coupon works in the pro-site page but not in the paypal receipt. Please see the attachments.

Thanks.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Thomas Whittaker,

Glad to know you have figured it out. Can you please share the solution with the community.

For coupon issue. I can reproduce the same issue on my sandbox site. Therefore I am marking it as confired bug and notifying developer of this issue. So it can be get fixed in upcoming version of this plugin. I can not provide firm ETA here but I am sure it will be soon.

Take care and have a nice :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Tom Whittaker
    • The Crimson Coder

Hey @sajid,

Even after i deactivated all plugins and deleted pro sites tables, it was still given the problem. What i did was noted all subsites plan and their expiration date from the pro sites main tables and went through each subsite options table and remove all traces of pro sites options, i did a global search for words thats has “psts_” and inspect that SQl line and found that some of the options for a given site ID was different from those that were in the wordprrss signup table.Ex: let say u register wpmudev.org website and

In the wordpress signup table the #7 is assigned to your site. And in the pro site tables and the wpmudev.org site options field, a different ID is assigned to your site. So instead of the #7 assigned throughout all tables another number ia given mainly because of the autoincrement . So what i did was download all pro sites tables and each of their site options table and change their ID respectively and reactivate pro sites. And try it and it works. Fine.

And i also solve it in a different way, which was easier than the ine above. What i did was ofcourse create a back of the pro sites tables. I deleted all pro site tables , and went through the subsites options table and do a seach for “psts_” and delete that row from the options table. And then re-installed and activated pro sites, and when back to the the pro sites tables and make the autoincrement ID to start at the same id that is in the wordpress signup tables. Ex: if the first site on the signul table start at 10 then i make all pro sites autoincrement ID to start at 10.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @thomas Whittaker

Thanks for sharing the solution with community. I am sure it will help others also having similar issues. Sending some points your way.

Also I am passing along this information to our developer so they can take a look as well.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.