Need help related to the plugin

Hi i have installed coursepress pro, marketplace and your membership plugin. I am on X theme from themeforest and have put the site on maintainence mode. I need help with the plugins

Some of the issues i am facing is
1) My menu automatically shows courses and Dashboard links which i need to get rid of. They dont show up in menu section in the admin panel but when i view site, they show up in the menu
2) On the courses page, i want the courses to show up as 3 columns.
3) I am planning to setup a lot of different courses, i will be selling each course for $7 and member's can either buy individual courses or signup for a monthly membership of usd 30 which will get them access to all the courses.

How do i implement these?

• Denitsa

Hello there Harpreet,
    I hope you're having a great day!

1) My menu automatically shows courses and Dashboard links which i need to get rid of. They don't show up in menu section in the admin panel but when i view site, they show up in the menu

Could you try going to Dashboard -> CoursePress Pro-> Settings -> General Settings and unchecking the DIsplay Menu Items box? Don't forget to hit the Save Settings button when you're done.

2) On the courses page, i want the courses to show up as 3 columns.

If you theme supports such an option, you could just set a "grid"/"multi-column" layout for archive pages. This is usually done via theme settings page or "Customize" in your dashboard.

Alternatively, this would require the creation of custom templates for the course pages, since the Courses page is basically an archive page. It uses the theme's archive.php file as template to render any custom type archives. You could use included "CoursePress" themes templates as an example and then add some custom CSS to it.

Another solution would be to add some custom CSS for your existing pages via Customizer -> Additional CSS.

Lastly, you could grant Support Access so we can take a closer look.
    This could be done via Dashboard - WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or by following this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

3) I am planning to setup a lot of different courses, i will be selling each course for $7 and member's can either buy individual courses or signup for a monthly membership of usd 30 which will get them access to all the courses.

You can check out this guide here for setting up CoursePress with MarketPress and Membership 2:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/membership-2-coursepress-pro/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

All the best,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.