Need help setting up ProSites plugin

i need help with the prosite plugin. I can't figure out how to set up the login page in the plugin. How do new members create their own accounts when they've decided that they want to use my service. I will also need to know how to set it up with paypal.

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey @JonsLoft

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you have gone through the usage guide: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/#usage

That should give you an idea on how to get started. Basically this is how it should be:

- You install Multisite and enable use and site registration in the network settings
    - Install Pro Sites and Network activate (and configure as per the usage instructions)
    - A user visits your domain.com/wp-register.php and creates a new site.
    - He logs into his site via his-sub-domain.domain.com/wp-admin (or domain.com/his-sub-site/wp-admin/ based on if you are using sub-domain model or sub-folder model) and visits his Dashboard.
    - He will see a upgrade link on the top nav bar. Clicking it he can go to the Pro Sites accounts page and see the upgrade plans, choose one and upgrade.
    - If you have enabled the Pay To Blog module, he would have to do this even before he can do anything anything.

The PayPal options are in the Modules/Gateways page in the Pro Sites settings. Pretty straight forward. Activate the gateway and configure. The usage instructions should help.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.