need help to add to my website multisite

Hello, I'm new to the community, the great work of the members.
I need help getting my site to multisite.
Once I edit the wp-config.php file and insert the line define ('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true), and reraise the file to the server again, I turn to tools and network setup but there do not tell me nothing, I get the for the installation menu and choose if I want to subdomain or subdirectories. could someone tell me where the installation is failing? thanks
added screenshot

• Korak
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

In the top menu is there a key icon with "My Sites"? (Well, whatever it is in Spanish?) If so, do you have the option of "network admin", etc. or is it not there?

There's a small chance that your browser caching might be messing with you a little too if you just made the switch. You could try hitting your admin from a different browser and seeing if you get the same issue.

Hope that gives you something to try until a more knowledgeable person than me chimes in with better guidance!

• Isaac
    • New Recruit

I do not even miss My sites, and as yet has not let me install the multisite not even have the option of superadministrator. if I am the site administrator.
    can not be cached because all plugins are desintalados and that option was never opened. I just modifficar the wp-config.php file and I went to refresh the network setup option
    thanks anyway for your help

• Isaac
    • New Recruit

this is my wp-config.php:

* para traducir WordPress al catalán.
    */
    define('WPLANG', 'es_ES');
    define('BBLANG', 'es_ES');

/**
    * Para desarrolladores: modo debug de WordPress.
    * Cambia esto a true para activar la muestra de avisos durante el desarrollo.
    * Se recomienda encarecidamente a los desarrolladores de temas y plugins que usen WP_DEBUG
    * en sus entornos de desarrollo.
    */
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE', true);

/* ¡Eso es todo, deja de editar! Feliz blogging */

/** WordPress absolute path to the Wordpress directory. */
    if ( !defined('ABSPATH') )
    define('ABSPATH', dirname(__FILE__) . '/');

/** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
    require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @saac,

I hope you are well today and sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Could you please share me the message by copy pasting it here which you are getting when you visit the Network Setup item in your Tools menu?

I can't understand it in your screenshot as it's not in english.

You will find more information about WordPress multi site setup on the following pages.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/creating-a-network-to-enable-wordpress-multisite/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Isaac
    • New Recruit

I went to google crhome debugger and has thrown me this: do you have anything to do?

Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: print, not all, (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.25), (min-resolution: 120dpi) network.php:1
    body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode.
    body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode.
    event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
  • Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @saac,

Thank you for your reply.

The javascript errors / output that you have shared are not that much helpful.

Please answer my following previous question so that i can help you to resolve the issue.

Could you please share me the message by copy pasting it here which you are getting when you visit the Network Setup item in your Tools menu?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.