Need help to customize site creation registration

Hi,

I'm using pro sites to sell MicroSites. There are no free site. Only 1 premium subcription level.

I found some information related to my Blog Template to customize the registration process but it does not seems to work and I must admit, I barley understand the instruction. My goal is to be able to provide a lot of text on the registration to explain what to fill in the field. Because the userid and the url must be the same, which is their already-defined Member ID from the GetEasy "club". This ID is defined on another Web site. I want to ask them for this ID and fill the url with it.

Thanks.

• Tyler Postle

Hey again Yann :slight_smile:

Customizing the Multisites/Pro sites sign up can be a pretty advanced task if you're not a developer; however, there are tools to make this much easier.

I know Gravity Forms + user registration add-on works very well for this and I believe users in the past have also used Formidable Pro to customize registration. Either one of these solutions should allow you to completely customize the sign up process to your liking :slight_smile:

If you want something even more custom than that, then it would be best to take a look at our jobs board, if you aren't a developer yourself: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

If you have any further questions or concerns here I would be more than happy to help out!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Yann

Hi,
    I didn't know about Gravity. I first thought it was one of your plugin. I quickly realised it was another one that I would have to pay 200$ when I just paid a year on WPMUDEV.

My wordpress business begins to cost as much as a microsoft shop now and it's on open source... :wink:

Formidable as indeed a registration plugin. But I'm not sure about how it could adapt with pro site to create the site... Any idea on this?

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Yann!

I'm not super familiar with Formidable, but as I understand it, you can create a registration/sign-up page that will override the default WordPress signup.php.

There are a lot of premium products out there for WP site owners, but there are so many free tools, as well. I think it's pretty cool that WordPress can help create jobs, as well as creating websites.

Thanks for your questions!