Need help to know how to set header image in full width

Hi there,

after installing the theme i saw it has very nice layout and i wanted to change the images it has got but when i try in backend its not allowing me to have full width images so i wanted to know how to set them full width and what are those images sizes are?

can you check my home page and also please visit – http://shgseo.com/new-page/ this page has not full width image…and home pages have big images but when i try to change them they get same sized as that new page link i have mentioned…

i have gone through forum but there are some question about background etc but i want the big full width image and i cant find any question like this…

thanks

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Harikrishnabhai

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

You can make background image full width by selecting Image type as "Full Width" in region's options. Please take a look at this screenshot and follow steps below it to make region as full width image. :slight_smile:

#1) Click on region setting icon.

#2) Click on setting icon

#3) Select "Background Type" as "Image"

#4) Choose your image and select its type as "Full Width"

#5) Save the settings and view page in browser.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Best Regards,

Milan

• Harikrishnabhai
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Super Milan,

It gave me more than what i want….i was thinking to have menu on top and then image and then one bar which make the separation of the page…and i got made it accidentally. Infact its not accident because i followed what you showed me in that image and i got it done…

thanks Milan…also is it possible to keep this conversion some where in my account so when ever i want to access i can?

I am not sure that if that facility available and if its available then i dont know how will i be able to access it in future…

let me know…

thanks

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Harikrishnabhai

Glad to hear that solution worked for you. :slight_smile:

Here goes your this question’s,

thanks Milan…also is it possible to keep this conversion some where in my account so when ever i want to access i can?

answer. :slight_smile:

Yes this conversation would be always on our server. :slight_smile: You can anytime view and take help from this. But if in future, information which I gave you seems irrelevant to you, please consider opening new thread. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.