Need help with CoursePress and Membership.

I install CoursePress and Membership ... but I need to charge for a course price and then 1 membership paid ... but if you buy a course, you have 1 month of membership free.

I need clients pay 297 euros for a course and they charge 47 euros monthly to see another content, but if the client doesn't want they can just see the course.

Here is the workflow, I want to achieve, People come and buy courses and if they buy a course they will get 1 month of free subscription and some URL will be blocked for the paid subscription.
So they have to pay monthly basis for the subscription to get the full access. How to achieve that? Can you please help?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Pablo,

This combination is little tricky to achieve, but I think it is possible - however, only Membership 2 Pro can be used with this combination.
    You will need 2 memberships.
    First membership will be one time payment for infinite access and it will be protecting course you want to sell. So when users will buy it they will gain access to course and only course.
    Membership 2 Pro has addon for Custom Post Types and with that you can protect your course.

Second membership would be the subscription one with enabled one month free trial and with recurring subscription.
    In this membership you will use Upgrade Paths options, where you disable option "Users without Membership can subscribe" (set to Deny) and then on list you will select your first membership (one that you will use for course).

This way, only users that bought first membership will be able to join second subscription.

Of course, you can have third membership for subscription without free one moth trial that would be accessible for all the users.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.