Need help with MarketPress eCommerce.

I'm trying to figure out how to set something up...the product is a ticket for an event.

People buy multiple tickets (products). I would like to get the names of each individual who will be using the tickets.

I had asked people to put it in Special Instructions on the checkout page, but they're NOT <booooo>. Is there another, a better way to get names of who will be using the tickets people are buying?

If they buy 4 tickets, I want 4 names and it must be a required field otherwise checkout will not be done.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Margery,

Hope you're doing well.

I'm afraid that this option is not available in MarketPress as already mentioned in chat, and only way this can currently be done is with some custom development.
    It is an interesting idea to have so I will move this thread to our features and feedback section so our developers can consider adding this in future.

If you need to customize this now then you can post a job in our jobs board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Margery
    • Flash Drive

thanks. This is actually related to a ticket I had a year ago, in which people DO put the info on the order info, but it doesn't come through on the email/order confirmation. So, it doesn't need to be required field like I thought, I just need to be able to get the info sent to me (applicable in the other ticket we have going here)

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Margery!

So, it doesn't need to be required field like I thought, I just need to be able to get the info sent to me (applicable in the other ticket we have going here)

I think you're referring now to this ticket of yours: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/placeholder-options-on-marketpress-notification-email#post-1303640

In this case, I think: let's keep this one open as a "feature request" as suggested by Predrag and hopefully more Members of our community will vote for adding such additional option to the plugin (so our developers would include it in one of the future versions).

As for your specific request, let's then continue in that other ticket.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.