Need help with Owl Carousel

On my site’s front page, I have a testimonial section. I would like to show an arrow on each side.

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Hananel!

Hope you are having a good day!

Let me see if I can help with that. I need to access your cPanel so I can edit OWL settings and check it, but I tried to log in with the info you provided in the chat and the password seems to be not working. Also, the editor is disabled on your site, so I can’t use it. Can you please check and send me the correct cPanel login details?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.

Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

NOTE: Don’t change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at “I have a different question”.

Subject: “Attn: Pawel Pela

– Site login URL

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– Folder path to site in question

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/info

Kind regards,

Pawel

• Pawel
    • Staff

Hello Hananel!

First of all, I’m very very sorry for the time you waited for a response. I missed your ticket by accident. I already made sure to update my workflow to avoid such situations in the future.

As for the changes you requested, please take a look at the website now and see if it’s okay.

All changes are in Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS if you need them.

Kind regards,

Pawel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.