Need help with Pro Sites

I need help changing the signup process as part of pro sites. I need to split the signup process into 3 separate pages which follow on from each other.

The first page should stay as it is currently configured. On the second page users is directed too needs to have a slightly different URL so we can track user interaction. And then we would like to create a third "Thank You" page.

Our main goal is to track user information. We need to be able to track users who begin the signup process but don't continue. We need to be able to track users who have completed registration but have not verified their account. Is there any method or workaround? How can we track those users info?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mark,

Hope you're doing well.

Pro Sites uses single page virtual page for entire registration process and changing this will actually require custom development and a lot of changes in the plugin code in order to split the process and use custom URLs that will allow you to further track user behavior.

I'm afraid that this amount of custom coding goes outside of scope of support that we can offer here and you will need help of a developer to make these changes.
    You can post a job in our jobs board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,