Need help with responsive settings for Spirit Theme.

I am having problems with the responsive aspect of my spirit Theme.. when I make an adjustment to the default it impacts both the mobile and tablet settings and vice versa. How do I keep the changes made to each of them to not impact the others. Right now, I can either get a good look on the computer or tablet or mobile but not all three.

• Rupok

Hi joesugg,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you are having. Thanks for granting Support Access. I could tell you better about the issue if I could know exactly what type of modification you are trying to do. Are you trying to change logo size or menu position or something else? Can you please provide us screenshots of what you are trying to change in mobile view and how that is affecting in tablet view? More details we have, more specifically we can provide you suggestions.

I tried making changes in responsive mobile view in my test site with Spirit theme but that is not affecting the tablet or desktop view. So I'm not sure exactly what type of modification to check.

Please send us as much details as possible and we will jump in to find the reason. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi joesugg,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I guess you are talking about the Slider images, and I was able to notice this too. This looks like a bug, and I'm able to replicate this. I have already reported the bug, and have pinged the developer to give a look. Because of this bug, the images are not responsive among different screens. Will let you know once a fix has been issued regrading this issue.

Regarding your header image, with the text Get your assets working for you in your image, this would be how the image would be displayed by default, you'll have to tweak it by adding some CSS, you can try adding the following CSS by editing the region, in the CSS section in the region element, as shown in the screenshot:

.upfront-region-container-bg {
        background-size: contain !important;
    	background-position: 0% 0% !important;
    	background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
    }

I hope this helps. Please advise, if I had missed out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.