Need help with setting up Membership 2 Pro flow on page made with Beaver Builder

I am using Beaver Builder and Membership 2. I’m having a horrible time getting Membership 2 to play nice. The premise is very simple. All I'm trying to do is provide a registration form for new members and a sign in form for existing members. There is only one (1) membership. Nothing too complicated so far.

The current member login form appears to work fine. But, the form on the new member sign up page does not display at all.

On the new member page at https://se*****es.com/memberships/, This is the short code for the one membership being used:

[ms-note type="info"]BECOME A MEMBER[/ms-note]
[ms-membership-register-user membership_id="13602"]

All that shows up is the offer with a signup button. When the Signup Button is clicked, you are taken to a new page where nothing is displayed in the content area and the code is this:
[ms-membership-register-user title="" hint_email="j**n@email.com" label_password2="R****t"]

Again, I want to provide a form where the guest can sign up for the membership. I want to make sure when they sign-up that they are given access to the pages on the website that members can visit. This is the short code I am using for the registration form:

I got the code from the Membership 2 short code settings.

Is this the correct way to do it?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tom,

I checked your site and looks like you don't need customizations with the shortcodes on Memberships pages.
    On the page where you have memberships list and on the registration page you can put this shortcode:

[ms-membership-signup]

(it will be the same for both pages).

You want to display first the description of the membership - so the first page would be Membership list. On this page [ms-membership-signup] will display membership description with signup button.
    When user will click on signup, then registration form will be showed (again it will be done with [ms-membership-signup] shortcode) and then they will register for that membership.

above shortcode is used when you want to skip showing Memberships list first and directly register user to the specific membership.

Let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.