Need help with the configuration setup (Appointments+)

Hello,

I have two different service: Service 1 and Service 2
Two different service provider: each with their working hours

Service 1 is chargeable using the minute system with a minimum of 15 minutes. Charge amount is $3/minute

Service 2 is chargeable using the hour system with a minimum of 2 hours. Charge amount is $60 per hour.

On the Services tab, I have entered duration of 15 minutes and 120 minutes for Service 1 and Service 2, respectively.

Working hours is 24/7/365 so I have set daily as:
List for: No specific provider
Start: 12:00 am
End: 12:00 am

For the client page, I use the following shortcodes:
[app_my_appointments status="paid,confirmed,pending,completed,reserved" order_by=start DESC" allow_cancel="1"]
[app_services]
[app_monthly_schedule]
[app_confirmation]

For the service provider page, I use the following shortcodes:
[app_my_appointments status="paid,confirmed,pending,completed,reserved" order_by=start DESC" provider="1"]
[app_worker_monthly_calendar]

I have client and service provider account made in WordPress.

Login as client, I see "My Appointments", "Please select a service", and calendar. Selecting "Service 2" from the select a service pulldown list, calendar is updated and when clicking on a day in future, the available hours starts at midnight at two hours interval (e.g. 12:00 am, 2:00 am, 4:00 am, etc.) I don't want this. I want client to be able to select any hour of the day (e.g. 1 hour or 30 min interval) and the two-hours interval will reference *from* the specific time the client selected.

Before confirming appointment, is there a way for client to specify the duration (e.g. 3 hours) before confirming the appointment?

Thanks,

Devin

• Ash

Hello @Devin

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Before confirming appointment, is there a way for client to specify the duration (e.g. 3 hours) before confirming the appointment?

I am afraid, there is no way for users to choose duration.

About the other issues, please go to Appointments > Settings > General and set time base 30 mins.

Then go to Appointments > Settings > Addons and enable duration addon. It should allow you to select any service in 30 mins interval. Then again in Appointments > Settings > General select "Minimum time based appointment duration calculus (legacy)" for "Time slot calculus method".

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.