Need help/direction to style the pages relating to the 'Protected Content' plugin

Hello,

I need help/direction to style the pages relating to the 'Protected Content' plugin.

Where does the plugin pull page content from? page.php??

Also, I need to email individuals that are members ONLY (this could change day-by-day) - how do I do that?

Thank you,
Marija

• Ash

Hello @mahadigital

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Where does the plugin pull page content from? page.php??

Protected content pages are generated inside of the plugin. What you can do is to use developer tools in chrome or firefox, find the correct element ID or class and write css for this.

If you want to change in plugin source (not recommended, as the changes will be lost when you will update the plugin), then let us know which part of the pages you want to change, I will find the source for you.

You can try the following plugin to email individual members:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/email-users/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• mahadigital

Hi Ash,

Thanks for your help.

PHP QUESTION
    I don't need assistance with styling (css), what I was asking was which template page (ending in extension .php) does the plugin pull from to begin with to structure the ../membership, ../register, etc. pages? It seems to pull from page.php form the theme that I have activated. Is that all? Am I missing anything?

EMAIL
    Is there a way within Protected Content to extract the emails and names of current members of a given membership level?

• Ash

Hello @mahadigital

I hope you are well today.

Register page content and Membership page content: /wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/view/shortcode/class-ms-view-shortcode-membership-signup.php

You will get most of the files in /wp-content/plugins/protected-content/app/view/shortcode/ folder for generated html.

Is there a way within Protected Content to extract the emails and names of current members of a given membership level?

Sorry, I am still not clear. Do you want to provide only membership ID and want back a list of users with their names and emails?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.