Need i activate Multisite with Coursepress

Do you reccomend to activate multisite when using coursepress?

• Rupok

Hi Marco

I hope you had a wonderful day today.

It totally depends on your requirement. For example, if you have only a few courses with general topics, you can continue with a single WordPress site.

But if you plan big, like a university, you can surely go with multisite. For example, you want to create a big network of science courses. Now you have Physics Department Courses, Chemistry department courses. Physics Department has sub-departments like General Physics, Applied Physics etc. In this bigger architecture, you can definitely go with multi site. You can have a site for Physics, another for Chemistry and so on.

I hope you got the idea. Feel free to contact us if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Marco

Hi Rupok, My day is great sofar. Hope yours to.

We starting a course website with many categories.
    Next to sale of a course we offer memberships in three levels.

The trainers wil login themself and will manage there own courses.

I thought that mulitsiting was nessecery of security reasons because trainers wil be managing in the backend of WP. What do you advice?

Second, do i need to install your plugin manager?

Thanks

Greetings

Marco Neumann

• Rupok

Hi Marco

You are absolutely right. Multisite is necessary for security concern. Moreover, you can use "Pro Sites" plugin for monetizing, Domain Mapping and making a network with premium services and paid upgrades.

I do apologize but I could not understand about which plugin manager you are talking about. Are you referring to "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin? Yes, it will be necessary if you want to grant us support access to your site so that we can have a better look about any issue if occurs.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.