need idea and concept to create my first wpms site :)

Hey :slight_smile: i run a property site in my country with around 400++ property agent with me, now i decided to create all agent a free wpms (subdomain) with proper property listing theme, but i have no idea on which on wpms :slight_smile:

so my question:

1. Can i create a theme with custom post page, Agent ID page ?

2. Which plugin should i use for , when user sign up an account then everything will set up properly ? like, front page, disclaimer, contact us, category, google map will automatic setup and they just fill in detail ...

3. Which plugin should i use for free and fees member ? (too many plugin here, a bit confuse)

4. any member chat plugin ? something like face book chat and only work for member.

5. What else should i look and take caution ?

thanks i will be back with more question :slight_smile:

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

Real estate site? Cool, let's see...

Hmm I'm not sure what you're asking here, sorry. Can you clarify please?

2. Which plugin should i use for , when user sign up an account then everything will set up properly ? like, front page, disclaimer, contact us, category, google map will automatic setup and they just fill in detail ...

Have you taken a look at the New Blog Templates plugin? It sounds like that might help with this!

3. Which plugin should i use for free and fees member ? (too many plugin here, a bit confuse)

No worries - I think Membership would suit you just nicely :slight_smile:

4. any member chat plugin ? something like face book chat and only work for member.

Yep! We use it here! Our WordPress Chat plugin :slight_smile:

5. What else should i look and take caution ?

Check out this post of some must-have plugins!

Hope that helps :slight_smile:
    Phil

• SonnyCooL
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hmm I'm not sure what you're asking here, sorry. Can you clarify please?

something like custom page, so user can't access wp admin (their admin page), just a simple page for them post listing, add image, description and bla .... without worry the rest of the setup :slight_smile:

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya SonnyCooL,

You'd have to actually code up a custom page for your users that would contain all the fields for your users.

I'd recommend checking out our Easy Blogging and Easy Blogging Wizard plugins to get your users directed through a specific set of steps for setting up their sites:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/easy-blogging
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/easy-blogging-wizard

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.